As promised I will show you all how I store my makeup this is my 2nd attempt writing this the first one magically disappeared 😞 So lets break this down:
1st drawer: Held 10 of my liquid lipsticks
2nd Drawer: I was able to store 5 liquid lipsticks and 3 lip glosses
Drawer 3: I was able to fit 4 blushes and 3 highlighters in here.
4th drawer: I was able to fit 3 eyeshadow pigments 1 cream shadow and this revlon eye art. There’s still room for 3 more things
5th drawer: Stored 9 paires of lashes, brow pencils/pomades,lash glue,tweezers,mascara,brow gel and primer
6th drawer: I was able to fit 3 setting powders, 3 face powders and 3 face primers
7th drawer: I can fit all 6 of my foundations and all 8 of my concealers
- To store my highlighters Im just using and old lotion holder that I’ve been having for a long time.
• This is just where I keep some of my face brushes and nail polishes
- Over here is where the majority of my lipsticks go it holds exactly 40 lipsticks
- This is where I keep my other lipsticks and lip liners
- To store my eyeshadow palettes Im using these frigidare cup organizers in this organizer it held 7 of my eyeshadow palettes
- In this organizer i was able to store 10 eyeshadow palettes 2 highlighter palettes, 2 brow kits and 2 contour kits
Hope you all enjoy todays late blog if you have a question comment below