I just wanted to give you all a quick little tip on how I personally clean my old lashes, when it comes to lashes I like to able to get a good wear out of them so this is the method I use
- Heat up water in the microwave (set 2:30)
- Add rubbing alcohol
- Put dirty lashes in the water let them sit
- While they’re soaking take a spoolie and move them around
- I usually take them out for a minute to comb through them with my spoolie to make sure all the access glue/mascara is coming off.
- After that I place them in a fresh new bowl of water to make sure they are 100% clean
- When finished I put the lashes back in the original packaging comb them out with my spoolie and let them dry. Good as new.
Hope this was a helpful tip for you all unfortunately I forgot to take pics of the cleaning process.