I’ll be showing you all today how I get do my brows its pretty simple I only use a total of 4 products and theyre all drugstore products except 1 so lets get into it.
- Before I do anything to brows I always take a spoolie and brush them into place also I take my cliostyle electric trimmer and trim down my brows.
2. To line my brows I use my jessup 317 wing liner brush I dip that brush into the l’oreal 24hr lacquer liner in 173 espresso to just outline my brows after that I take my maybelline define a line brow pencil in brownish black to fill in the my inside of the brows, After that I set my brows with brow powder and proceed to clean them up with my concealer.
- Jessup 317 wing liner
- L’oreal 24hr lacquer liner 173 espresso
- Maybelline define a line brownish-black
- Profusion brow kit ( I used the darkest powders)
- Wet n wild photo focus concealer (dark cocoa)