Happy Newyears Everyone,
I thought I’d share an eyelook I just created for newyears although it reminds me of Valentines day anyways this look wasnt planned it just happend and it turned out AMAZING!!! To create this look I used my De’Lanci Limited edition palette If you haven’t seen that review I will link it below.
- First thing I did of course was prime my eyes w/concealer.
- After that I set that concealer on my eyes w/ some translucent powder.
- For the eyes I go into my delanci limited edition palette I take the peachy matte shade which is the 2nd color on the top row and use it as my transition shade, after that I take the 1st pink shade and add it on my lids.
- On my crease area I used the 3rd and 4th shade on the top row of the palette to give me some defintion.
- Back to the lids I used the pink glitter shade which is 4th on the bottom row. I placed that glitter in the center of my lids just to give the look a pop
- Last I used my femme couture eye drama glitter liquid liner in purple potion to create a half cut crease.
Brows: Collab shape and shade brow pencil (Rich Brown)